PCR Swab Testing
• Molecular PCR Swab.
• Home test kit via nasal/throat PCR swab, for the detection of active infections of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
• The test is 99.9% accurate.
• Results within 2 days.
• Identifies infection even in mild or asymptomatic (not displaying symptoms) cases.
• Assists in the control of viral transmission.
• Sample easily taken at home and sent directly back to laboratory in pre-paid packaging.
• Venous blood sample using our home based blood test kit.
• Home test kit using a venous blood sample.
• Can tell whether a person has been previously infected with COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
• Accuracy over 97.5%.
• Results within 24 hours.
How It works
• Order the test.
• Receive the test within 24-48hrs.
• Complete the test using our guidance.
• Send your sample within the prepaid envelope.
• Receive your results within 48-72 hrs.
Our testing supply and process is completely independent from any government processes, as such the sale of these tests does not limit any capacity for the government or in turn the NHS access to these tests.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory tract infection caused by a newly emergent coronavirus – Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) - which was first recognised in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China, in December 2019.
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, dry cough and difficulty breathing. These symptoms have the potential to develop into a very severe acute respiratory illness. Evidence shows that fatality rates increase with age, gender, body weight, ethnicity and comorbidities.
Symptoms can take up to 14 days to appear so it is difficult to know if someone has been infected ahead of these conditions appearing. In the meantime, infected people can spread the virus unknowingly.